9 Feb 2011

More Marie Claire Pics!








New pics & video from Miley's issue of Marie Claire.
WOW! How beautiful does she look? Absolutely love this shoot.
So sexy, yet so sophisticated.


Also some more from her interview:

On making mistakes and disappointing her fans:

"What I never wanted was for my fans to ever feel like I betrayed them ... to feel like I said I was something then turned around and was something that I'm not. But I've never, ever claimed to be perfect. I mean, since I've started the show, I've always said, 'I'm gonna make mistakes.' I know this. And I think that that is one of the reasons why people related to me. Why kids related to me."

On doing good things for others:

"Honestly, I cannot sleep at night because I get so excited about doing good things for the world, changing the world."

On earning $48 million last year:

"I plan on one day sitting down with everybody and seeing what I've made over the past few years that I've been working, but I haven't really done that yet. I'm very careful about the things I buy, because a year from now I know I'm gonna look at a thing that I spent 30 grand on and say, 'What the heck was I thinking? I don't want a diamond skull.'"

On making more comedies:

"Physical comedy is my thing. I love it." "I still have a lot to learn, of course ... but I've been on 'Hannah Montana' long enough that I know how to fall; I know how to put a pie in my face and make it funny. And there's no better feeling than making someone smile."

On her new film "LOL" and costar Demi Moore:

"It really felt like Demi was my mom a little bit because we had such great conversations, and I feel like it shows onscreen. I can't wait for 'LOL' to come out. It's what I'm most proud of."

On her parents splitting up:

"Of course anyone is going to be upset when there are troubles in their family."

"But I have a lot of hope in our family, and no matter what happens, we're gonna stay strong. I just want my mom to be happy and my dad to be happy and, most of all, my little sister to be happy."

Source Thanks @oxmileylovexo

No comments:

Post a Comment