8 Feb 2011

Miley covers Marie Claire!


Miley looks absolutely gorgeous, fierce and beautiful as she graces the cover of the March issue of Marie Claire.
About time we got another Miley magazine cover, we'd been deprived.

In this issue, in her first interview as a legal adult, the highest-earning teen in America confesses she's not perfect.

Here's a few snippets from the interview:

The subject of "The Bong Incident" has come up, and after she says all the things you expect her to say ("I'm not perfect ... I made a mistake ... I'm disappointed in myself for disappointing my fans ..."), I cannot help but set my journalist hat aside for a minute and say, "But do you really think it was a mistake? Obviously college kids your age all over America are smoking bongs with a lot more than salvia in them."

She looks at me with her big blue baby-doll eyes. "But they're not Miley Cyrus," she says. "They're not role models. So for me it was a bad decision, because of my fans and because of what I stand for."

She touches on the "making out" picture with Avan Jogia from her 18th birthday too: "For the record, Cyrus says: "If you look at the picture, I'm turned away, and he's kissing me on the cheek. It's very hilarious to me that people say, 'They're making out.' In making out, there's a tongue.""

On LOL: "It really felt like Demi was my mom a little bit because we had such great conversations, and I feel like it shows on-screen. I can't wait for LOL to come out. It's what I'm most proud of."

"There is her So Undercover costar and new friend Kelly Osbourne, whom she adores and often runs around with on the set, singing "You're the One That I Want" from
Grease or "My Favorite Things" from The Sound of Music. ("We're so much alike, it's crazy.") But perhaps most of all, at the moment, Cyrus is enthusiastic about the stack of pizzas that are due to arrive on set any minute. "I don't know about y'all, but I'm starving!" Cyrus says as she comes bounding into the room on a break between takes."


Read the rest of the preview here and the full interview when it hits stands on February 15th!

Can't wait to see the rest of the photoshoot :D

Thanks @MileyCyrusTour

No comments:

Post a Comment