9 May 2010

Miley talks possibly marrying Liam




Miley's interview with OK!

Does Billy Ray give you advice on men?

No, honestly, my dad just hopes that for once I do have something going on in my life so my dad's happy for me. I have someone normal, too. Not pyschos so that's good [laughs].'

What qualities do you find special in Liam Hemsworth?

He's a 6'4'' Australian surfer. I could not surf if someone gave me $10 million to do it. I'm 5'4'' and I'm from Tennessee, so we're, like, literally couldn't be more opposite but there are just things in our life that help us related to that's really cool.

On possibly marrying BF Liam:

My dad says there's no quicker way to ruin a friendship than to get married so that's what I always have in my mind. But my grandma's the opposite. My grandma met her husband on Monday, got married on Friday and they have been married for the last 45 years or so. I got grandma on one ear and dad on the other.'

Source

1 comment:

  1. I hope they do! love miley and i love liam! liam keeps miley always happy and smiling

    ReplyDelete