29 May 2010

Bret Michaels still fielding questions on Miley duet


In an interview with Entertainment Weekly following two recent TV appearances ("The Celebrity Apprentice" and an epic performance on "American Idol"), Bret Michaels defended himself yet again:

I guess in hindsight I should have looked more at the maturity of the song,” Michaels concedes. “But she was never singing it to me, so I never thought about it. It got really controversial for no reason, and it’s kind of a bummer, because it took it away from how beautiful the song really is."

Bret also chose to sing the praises of Miley, who has come under fire more recently for her new song "Can't Be Tamed":

She can sit down at the piano or with a guitar and she can sing and she can play. I think she’s going through that transitional period where you are going from a kid to a teenager to an adult, and that’s a tough transition. I think she’s one of the few musicians that can actually do it.

Source

No comments:

Post a Comment