10 Jan 2010

New MileyWorld Blog "Today!"

miley-cyrus-coffee-bean-blowout (10)
Miley vented to her fans in a new blog about her outings today.

"Honestly I am so over these photographers! I went to the salon to visit my buddy Scott and bring him a snack and it turned in to total chaos! After I saw him I went with his best friend Fisher to a store he works at and when I was leaving there was at least 30 photographers. Its really scary for me, especially being a new driver! Sorry I’m venting but somehow I feel like my fans are the only people I can talk to. I love you guys I really miss Nashville today…."

Thanks @UKMileySupport

2 comments:

  1. awwwwwww miley thats really sad but know all fans are here for you some paparazzis you might call them just need to get a life i find it sad that pepole always chase her around

    ReplyDelete
  2. ill cut a bitch for her.

    ReplyDelete