21 Jan 2010

Miley Likes Her Guys All -Action

mileyX170NLINE_450x300
Miley Cyrus has ruled out a romance with a sweet and sensitive guy - because she likes her boyfriends rough and ready for adventure.

The teenage pop sensation, who has dated Nick Jonas and model Justin Gaston, admits she's not a love hearts, flowers and chocolate type of girl; she'd rather be dirt biking or horse riding.
Cyrus says,
"I like spontaneous men, guys who go with the flow, appreciate the outdoors."
"I'm not the kind of person who gets all warm and fuzzy over a candlelit dinner - that's a little too mushy for my taste. I like the beach. I like to get out and do things."

Thanks @Jacquelinerose7

2 comments:

  1. ill give her 'rough and ready'

    ReplyDelete
  2. is there actually someone who likes mushy dates? ;D totally agree with her.

    ReplyDelete