6 Jan 2010

Miley Cries.. With Happiness.

Harpers Bazaar 4
Harpers Bazaar 2
Harpers Bazaar 1
Harpers Bazaar 3
Miley tells us in Harpers Bazaar, out on Jan 12th, how getting out of LA made her cry with happiness.

"I got on the plane [to Georgia], and I was lying in my mom's lap and crying and saying, 'I'm so happy to be getting out of L.A.,' "
She adds "I went out every night with my friends. I did karaoke. I danced."
"All this stuff would've been such a big deal in Los Angeles: Who's she with? Why is she dancing?"

She also explains how "alive and real" being on Tybee made her as she wasnt constantly hounded by the media.
"I felt so alive and real. It's so much easier to know who you are when there aren't a thousand people telling you who they think you are. I felt like I was really figuring myself out. Usually I have someone whispering in my ear, but I was on my own."

She also openly discusses her recent controversial Teen Choice Awards performance and the infamous Vanity Fair photoshoot saying "People like controversy because that's what sells,"
"It doesn't make any sense to us because [my family] doesn't look for negativity. ... No one wants to look at something like that and see the positive because it doesn't sell a magazine."

Another part of the interview, that should be read and taken on board by many as she talks about the deletion of her Twitter in October, which was made into headline news
"Everything is so dramatic in the world," she said.
"My job is to be a role model, and that's what I want to do, but my job isn't to be a parent. My job isn't to tell your kids how to act or how not to act, because I'm still figuring that out for myself. So to take that away from me is a bit selfish. Your kids are going to make mistakes whether I do or not. That's just life."

1 comment:

  1. She looks like she has a lazy eye in that first picture ;)

    From LAYTON

    ReplyDelete