14 Jun 2010

Miley would love to work with Joan Jett


Miley Cyrus has told us about her ‘edgy’ new single Can’t Be Tamed.
In the last few weeks the Disney star has broke free of her clean cut image with live shows and the video to the track.

She revealed to MTV News that the change was deliberate, explaining: “It’s like an introduction to who I am now! This record is about breaking free from what other people think I should or shouldn’t be.
“And that’s for my fans who feel they need to conform.”
On her forthcoming album Miley added: “The rest of the record has a pop and dance vibe with a bit of rock still and some edge to it.”

Cyrus has also been taking inspiration from unusual places, channelling a singer most famous for the 1982 hit I Love Rock N Roll.

The star explained: “My favourite artist, the only person I listen to and who I’d like to work with is Joan Jett. For style and music she has a really cool vibe about her.

Source

No comments:

Post a Comment