13 Mar 2010

Miley Cyrus: "Hemsworth isn't using me"


Miley Cyrus has revealed that she is happy in her relationship with Liam Hemsworth.

Cyrus, who confirmed that she is dating her Last Song co-star earlier this week, claimed that their romance was never a secret.

"Everyone knew we were dating," she told KIIS FM in Phoenix. "I mean, who flies to Australia just to visit with a 'friend'?"

Cyrus said that they have a "deep connection" that is "deeper" than most people, adding that she is glad Hemsworth has his own career.

"I feel like I've been with people before, both in the public eye and out of the public eye, that may need something from me," she said. "He's not like that. He was already successful, he was already cast in the movie, he didn't need me for that.

"He doesn't need me to make him famous. He's got his career and his goals and that's awesome."

Source DigitalSpy

Thanks @Jacquelinerose7

No comments:

Post a Comment