15 Mar 2010

Miley Cyrus Blames Tabloids for Young Hollywood Tragedies


Miley spoke exclusivly to Hollyscoop at the press junket for her new movie The Last Song, about how so many young Hollywood stars have recently died as a result of drugs about what she thinks is part of the problem in Hollywood. She thinks sometimes too much pressure is put on young celebrities.
Miley says “If anyone looks at those situations, maybe people would stop being so mean to people that are in this business.

Miley also thinks the need to sell tabloids is part of the problem. “But they don't,” she continued, “because if something does happen it's just another story to sell. People should learn to be respectful and realize that love makes the world go round, its not your job to sell another stupid magazine for a story that is going to be over in five minutes.”

Take it from Miley, a successful child star who is growing up right in the public eye. But despite being a huge super star, she’d appreciate a little break from fame every once in awhile. She confessed to Hollyscoop that she’s a bit of a homebody.

I don't think you will believe this. I just live under my own little rock. I don't really read things or get out often,” she explained.

And you won’t see Miley out at the clubs any time soon. She explained, “I'm not the most social human being, I just try to ignore everyone.

And as for those pesky tabloid stories? Miley says she doesn’t let them bother her. “I live my own life so I guess I don't really mind because it does not affect me,” she said.

Let’s hope she continues to be the savvy young actress and singer she is, and won’t get caught up in the Hollywood game that has claimed the lives of too many young stars.

Credit Hollyscoop

I only wish the media would listen to her about this, she speaks the truth, and is so much smarter than people give her credit for.

Thanks @jacquelinerose7

No comments:

Post a Comment