4 Mar 2010

Donald Trump wants Miley on Celebrity Apprentice.


Miley Cyrus isn't just appealing to tweens and teens, but can count adults Donald Trump and Bret Michaels among her fans as well.

The two men were discussing the third season of "Celebrity Apprentice," when talk turned to the young "Hannah Montana" star who had collaborated with Michaels on a song for his upcoming album, "Custom Built."

"[She's a] young pop superstar who actually has the talent," said the Poison frontman. "When you're a star like that you've got to take the lumps that come with it and form nerves of steel. The girl can sit down and play the guitar, the piano and sing. She did a harmony on one of my songs, you know, that I did, 'Nothing to Lose.' And I think she's going to break through. I see that realness in her as a musician."

Mr. Trump also added his two cents about Miley.


"I don't know Miley but I think she's really got the It factor so much more so than almost anybody," he said. "She is fantastic. I watched her on one of the talk shows and, I mean, she is like a 30-year-old woman."

With that much praise, is it possible that he'd put the teen on "Celebrity Apprentice"?

"I'd love to," said Trump. "Wouldn't that be nice?"

"That would be insane. That would be awesome," added Michaels. "There may always be a chance you never know; you're going to have to tune in to find out."

Source The Dishrag

No comments:

Post a Comment