8 Sept 2010

Miley speaks up about her trust issues


Miley has spoken up about her trust issues. She says she worries people will sell her out to the media.

I’m always thinking, ‘Are you going to tell my secrets? It’s tough. When I was younger, I would trust everyone and I’d tell anyone my life story in a heartbeat. I find it very hard to trust people now. I definitely protect myself a little more,” she said.

When people do sweet things for me, I start to think things like, ‘OK, what do you want? Are you doing this because you love me or because you need something? I’m a little hard. But that’s just the way my life is.”

Miley also recently stated she wants to be a role model for her young fans.

“I want to be a role model and have people look up to me, but this also doesn’t mean that I am not going to live the way that I want to live,” she said last month.

“I’m going to grow up at some point, and I’ve been always honest about that.”

Source

No comments:

Post a Comment