16 Jul 2010

Miley dishes to Popstar! about LOL


Miley Cyrus dishes to Popstar! about how "LOL" is meant for 16-28 year old, and wants young fans to grow up with her.

Miley says;
"The next film I’m doing is not for the [Hannah Montana] audience. But that is why I did the last season, for my young fans.
I want the fans that have grown up with me from 16-26 who will respond to older material. I have to choose scripts that are right for someone who is 18 because that is me.’ On filming edgy ‘LOL’ with Demi Moore: ‘It’s very different going from a show with a huge audience and fan base to something independent. But I’m excited to work on a film that is going to touch people. It’s edgy and different and I don’t know how the fans will react, but it’s something I can relate to.’ On moving into her million dollar mansion: ‘I’m probably going to move into my place after LOL. But I have to get some work done first."

No comments:

Post a Comment