31 Dec 2009

Miley heading to Oz for New Year?

53802814
53832870-a14ae87d0040bda8066b0fbeed397082.4b3cdab6-scaled
Miley was snapped with a fan at Singapore airport, reportedly on her way to Australia.
Looks like Miley will be celebrating the New Year with Liam and finally meeting the parents! Also pictured is Mileys receipt from Coffee Bean!
Picture is from @SarahMars who also says
"wow. YES people she really was at the airport. jsyk, she takes her frappucino with no sugar. LOLL! "
"she was really nice. She hung up the phone just to take that picture :)"
"she was at coffee bean airport, in transit to australia"

3 comments:

  1. WOW That Is SO COOL That Miley Get's 2 Go Australia 2day That Is AMAZING And I Hope That She Has An AWSOME And AN AMAZING New Year And When She's Happy I'm Happy And Also I'm VERY Happy That Miley Is Going With Liam 2 Australia 2 Meet Liam's MOM And DAD This Is why I LOVE MILEY She Is An AMAZING ROLE MODEL And Inserperation 2 Me Miley Is An AWSOME Girl And Woman I LIKE That About Her MILEY If You see This Comment I REALLY Mean About What I'm Saying YOU ARE MY ROLE MODEL ALWAY'S And Happy NEW YEAR And God Bless Alway's And Peace

    ReplyDelete
  2. Shit..I think she's in love with him =(
    NILEY 4EVA

    ReplyDelete