Miley has signed on to be the leading lady in the action comedy, So Undercover, which reportedly starts production in December and the script is filled with fist fights, nasty language and sarcastic humor!
PLOT: Miley will be playing Molly, a teenage badass who has to infiltrate a southern sorority as an assigment from the FBI (think Sandy B in the 2000 hit comedy, Miss Congeniality). Not normally a private eye to take on government issued cases, Molly accepts the job to help her dad pay a debt to a bookie — her dad means the world to her.
- Molly (aka Miley) rides a motorcycle, carries a gun, can beat big dudes up, and is a real smartass
- We’re going to see a whole new side of Miley in this movie. She uses swear words and crude language all throughout the script (including a bunch of “holy s***!” and one funny line where she suggests a fundraiser, “I said car wash, not hand job booth!”).
- Molly has at least two big fight scenes (we’re talking serious hand-to-hand combat), which means Miley will probably have to put in some intense training.
- In the first part of the script, Molly takes a HUGE punch to the face from a guy in an effort to protect her dad. It’s going to be hard to watch this Disney starlet bleeding everywhere…
- Molly’s love interest is named Nicholas and is described as “mysterious” and motorcycle-riding. Physically he has “a strong body (not from the gym),” is “rough around the edges,” has “strong facial lines” and “deep-set lucid eyes” — which basically means he’s the opposite of a frat boy. Even though Molly wants to stay focused on the case, she can’t help but give in a little bit to Nicholas’ charms (including some kisses!). But at one point, she thinks he’s the bad guy, so she handcuffs him to a radiator and basically kicks the crap out of him. Casting suggestions?
BOTTOM LINE: The So Undercover script is entertaining, suspenseful, witty — and has all the makings of a good movie. Although it’s totally different than Hannah Montana, we think Miley will be a good fit as Molly if she trains for the fight scenes and really takes on the dark character. Plus, her sense of humor and recent "bad girl" image will work well with Molly’s personality. Miley will have to play something she’s never played before.
Thanks @MileyCyrusTour & @mrcsupport